Thursday, March 24, 2016

Dream filled with stars



Hi darling
I am in Lima about to go to the mountains through the valley and into Chile.
I am well. I am a "normal" person now pertaining to my current mental state, if that may come into question I do wish to explain anyway- I just drink when I go out dancing all night into the morning (Lima has a thriving dance scene, it's very delicious!) , a drink at dinner to ease Ito my evening, and I smoke weed irregularly these days. The dark days of absolute indulgence are well behind me.
The recent news of ******'s death last week has brought about a looming shade of incongruence through this life that I can only describe as a beautiful, full, and bright one, We can only remember those we've lost as laughter in the wind and the back of our minds always and continue on in this strange, sometimes jaunting joke and epic that is the world in its current state.
I have nothing but love in the memories we have all shared as a group of people - no- grimy, wild, mother fucking SF punks - and it is a corner in time that I will remember as one that has shaped and influenced my life in so many ways. I can close my eyes, smell the burritos and whiskey, and hear the distortion right now.
I hope our paths will cross sooner than later although we should not forget that they were once the same from the ocean in San Diego to the rooftops of San Francisco.
With tears in my eyes but a hopeful smile -
With so much love from Lima
I miss you very much
May the fallen live long in this dream filled with stars and rest in a musical paradise.
Best-
Bianca Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment