Wednesday, January 22, 2020

2020

It's been a little over three days sine I've showered... Since I've changed these clothes.. Since I have left the house.
No, I am not  having a nervous break down. It's called anxiety, a catatonic one, that only a schizo can enter after a weekend of serious bad luck. Then again, I was used, and now I may be entering a lawsuit, which was no where near my plan I had for the weekend, let alone the beginning to this year, albeit the longest month in history.
I've been thrown one of those, oh great here we go again, am I supposed to play wonder woman and save the world kind of situations..
and as I sit here in my three day old pink pajamas smelling as fresh as one would think.. I wonder how it is I end up in these kinds of messes over and over again.
So great, I've got to lead the whole entire Women's March organization into a lawsuit against these evil men who profit off tricking people into commiting felonies for them. Of course I'm the lucky one.. gotta contact the FBI... gotta file a restraining order.. people saying "Call the news!" AGAIN..
I swear I don't sign up for this shit.
it happens and I think- what am I supposed to do? pretend it isn't happening? allow these ass holes to get away with profiting thousands of dollars by abusing people who needs jobs on craigslist, gullible nobodies, like me!?
great.

No comments:

Post a Comment